Posted by natalie on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 7:01pm.
carol wants to earn at least $150.00 for her charity while running in a race. she will earn $20.00 for participating plus $7.00 for each mile she runs. if m represents the number of miles shre runs, which inequality represents the money carol wants to earn?
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 7:11pm
I've answered several of your questions. Now it's your turn.
I'll be glad to check your answer.
math - natalie, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 7:21pm
i do not want an answer i just don't get how to do this problem. i have a packet and i do the ones i get and ask for help with the ones i dont. i just ask for an explanation on how to do the questions that i do not understand.
math - natalie, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 7:27pm
for this question, if carolwants to earn $150.00 but she already has earned $20.00 would she subtract that or just look for an inequality
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 7:29pm
20 + 7m < 150
math - natalie, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 7:33pm
but if she wants to earn 150 and she already has 20 would she subtract 20 from 150? how is it 20+7m<150
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 7:46pm
7m < 150 - 20
We both posted the same inequality.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Jon is participating in a 6 mile run/walk for charity. If she completes ...
- Math (Expectation) - Robyn and Shruti both run on the cross country team. Robyn ...
- Math - Robyn and Shruti both run on the cross country team. Robyn runs 2 miles ...
- algebra - Hong goes running Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week. Each ...
- physics - two runners who live 10 miles apart leave home and start running ...
- Math - You earn $7.25 per hour babysitting. Write and solve an inequality to ...
- 4th grade math - The first question states that Jeff runs 25 miles a week. He ...
- math - A dog is standing at the bottom left corner of a grid of 46×46 streets. ...
- Alebra - Kathy works at an optical store selling eyeglasses. Each week she earns...
- algebra II - A moving company charges a flat rate of $85 plus and additional $....