October 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 6:10pm
-5cos x + (1/5)sin 5x + c
Answer this Question
- Use the table of integrals to find int cos^4 3x dx I found the ...
- ∫ tan^2 x sec^3 x dx If the power of the secant n is odd, ...
Calculus 2 Trigonometric Substitution
- I'm working this problem: ∫ [1-tan...
- hi again im really need help TextBook: James Stewart:Essential ...
- 1.) ∫ (sin x) / (cos^2 x) dx 2.) ∫ (1) / (1+x^2) dx ...
- What is the indefinite integral of ∫ [sin (π/x)]/ x^...
Calculus 2 correction
- I just wanted to see if my answer if correct the ...
- Sorry, i have a load of questions on integration... thanks for ...
- ∫▒dx/(x√(2x^2+5x+1)) 2. ∫▒dx/(x...
- Evaluate the integral interval from [0 to pi] t sin(3t)dt Use ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.