Posted by Annah on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 2:43pm.
I need to change this poem to an iambic pentameter poem..Please HELP!!!!
Love, unconditional, unbreakable, unmistakable .
A beating within your heart unstoppable.
The realistic magic ever so real,
That you cannot explain but only feel.
The warmth inside your heart,
You feel even when you’re apart.
The memories which are, forever unbreakable.
- Poetry - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 2:54pm
Try to keep the last word of each line and rewrite the rest of each line.
Here's a start:
Our love, so beautiful, unbreakable
This site may help you with the rest
- Poetry - Annah, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 2:59pm
But I don't understand at all how to do that:(
- Poetry - Just :), Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 3:10pm
Love is something that is not unmistakable,
Something that is so real and true,
Even when you feel in the blue,
A beating in your heart,
Never stops alothough your apart.
Love never fails only you can make it stop!
does this help? I tried my best! :)
- Poetry - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 4:20pm
Doing other people's assignments for them is not really helpful. If others become dependent on your doing their work for them, they'll never learn how to do their assignments for themselves.
However, there are effective ways to help students without making them dependent on you. Give it a try.
- Poetry - Just :), Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 7:01pm
I was showing her an example of what to do. If she copys it it her fault not mine becuse then she has commited plagrisim! :(
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Poetry - I need a seven long line iambic pentameter poem. PLEASE HELP...I have ...
- Poetry - I need a seven long line iambic pentameter poem describing something. ...
- english/poem/writeteacher - Regarding my poem the teacher doesn't want to follow...
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- Literature - I need help with the meter of this poem: Wild Nights -- Wild Nights...
- English - Wild Nights -- Wild Nights! Were I with thee Wild Nights should be Our...
- Poetry - What is rhyme scheme? (1 point_ The stressed and unstressed syllables ...
- English lit - I need to write a explication about this poem, can you help? A ...
- poem - Is this poem good or bad? What is love? It's a special feeling Deep ...
- English - Which of the following correctly defines blank verse? A. poetry with ...