Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 11:23pm.
what is the solve of xy ?
- 8th grade math - bobpursley, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 12:08am
In English, do you mean how do you solve for x and y?
multipy the top equation by 2, and the bottom equation by 5
then add the equations...
divide each side by 19
Now go back to either of the original equations, but 12 in for x, and solve for y.
Answer this Question
- 8th grade - im in advanced math so i do 8th grade math and i dont understand how...
- 8th grade math - 2x-5y=14 3x+2y=40 what is the solve of xy ?
- 8th grade math - 1/9 = a / a + 24 solve for a
- 8th grade math - Solve for x. 6 - x = -10 + 7 my answer: x = 9
- 8th grade math - how do you solve x+1/10= a whole number
- 8th grade math - how do you solve this??? 2(x-3)=-x+3+5x i don't get ...
- 8th Grade Math - 5/2t - t = 3 + 3/2t I'm having a hard time to solve this ...
- 8th Grade - Me and my friend are making our own 8th grade binder, you know like...
- 8th grade math - I have no idea how to solve this problem. Can someone help me...
- 8th grade Math - I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra...