Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 11:23pm.
what is the solve of xy ?
- 8th grade math - bobpursley, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 12:08am
In English, do you mean how do you solve for x and y?
multipy the top equation by 2, and the bottom equation by 5
then add the equations...
divide each side by 19
Now go back to either of the original equations, but 12 in for x, and solve for y.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade - im in advanced math so i do 8th grade math and i dont understand how...
- 8th grade math - 2x-5y=14 3x+2y=40 what is the solve of xy ?
- 8th grade math - 1/9 = a / a + 24 solve for a
- 8th grade math - Solve for x. 6 - x = -10 + 7 my answer: x = 9
- 8th grade math - how do you solve x+1/10= a whole number
- 8th grade math - how do you solve this??? 2(x-3)=-x+3+5x i don't get ...
- 8th Grade Math - 5/2t - t = 3 + 3/2t I'm having a hard time to solve this ...
- 8th Grade - Me and my friend are making our own 8th grade binder, you know like...
- 8th grade math - I have no idea how to solve this problem. Can someone help me...
- 8th grade Math - I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra...