Posted by Sydney on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:54pm.
Sra, thanks so much for the help yesterday with my French.
Here is the work, and I got my teacher to check it over, and she corrected some areas, so I thought to let you know.
1. Nous sommes allés à Vancouver où nous avons rencontré nos cousins.
2. À Vancouver nous sommes allés à Science World, où nous avons vu des expositions.
3. Nous avons fait du shopping au centre commercial, et nous avons acheté beaucoup de vêtements.
4. Nous sommes allés à la ferme, où nous avons rangé de petits.
Teacher corrected this sentence. Corrections are in Capital letters.
4. Nous sommes allés à la ferme, où nous avons ACCEUILLI deS petits POIS.
5. Nous avons conduit à la PNE, et nous sommes allés sur des tours.
---She changed A la --to AU, as she said it was Masculine.
6. Nous sommes allés à L'Aquarium, de voir des poissons.
--She got rid of the DE, and added POUR.
The rest of the sentences were good too. Same with Number 9...
Nous avons couru vers le Parc, près de notre maison, à jouer sur les balançoires.
--She took out the à, and added POUR in replace.
Sra Im working on another set of 10 sentences, and will post them onto here, as soon as I'm done. Thanks for all the help:D
- FRENCH - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 11:18pm
Sorry, I just look at part of the senten ces. I have no idea what the PNE is but exposition IS feminine.
It is usually "de" petits pois.
Sra (aka Mme)
- FRENCH - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 11:27pm
P.S. On second thought with "petits pois" the adjective is considered PART of the noun, so in that case it IS "des petits pois."
Sra (aka Mme)
- FRENCH - Sydney, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 11:17am
PNE is the playland place, with all the rides.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- FRENCH!!! - I replied to Sra Mme to my french story yesterday. I need help ...
- French - Sra could you please check my french post again.
- French - Name some jobs that use French. Where knowing French is important? Some...
- French 1 - I'm doing a family tree for french and I was asking if anyone could ...
- For all teachers - Does anyone know if Sra will be on here today because I ...
- to SRA or Mathmate corrected answers for French - I got the rest execpt this one...
- french - are all of these nouns masculine?: musee cinema stade what are some ...
- French - In this assignment, answer the questions below in complete sentences, ...
- French - What are some phrases a teacher can use to introduce himself/herself in...
- french 2 - -FRENCH 2- i am having a lot of trouble with l'imparfait et le passe ...