Posted by Alex on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:18pm.
please can someone help me?
What are the characteristics of the following anxiety disorders?
◦ Generalized Anxiety Disorder
◦ Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
◦ Phobic Disorder
◦ Specific Phobia Disorder
psychology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:23pm
You can find the other characteristics by Googling each term.
psychology - Alex, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:27pm
psychology - Alex, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:37pm
please check my answer
What are the characteristics of the personality disorders?
Answer: The characteristics of the personality disorders are the Paranoid, Schizoid, Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, Narcissistic, Avoidant, Dependent.
psychology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:40pm
You listed some types of personality disorders. This site explains the characteristics.
psychology - Alex, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:47pm
ok, Thank You...
psychology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 9:00pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- PSYCHOLOGY - Sara, a life-long ballet student, reports she feels like she does ...
- Physical Education 11-15 - 11. __________ can help you reach your goals. (1 ...
- health - A person who is afraid of heights likely suffers from ( select all that...
- medicine - A patient was admitted in an alternating state of mania and despair. ...
- counseling - Each student will write a paper on a specific DSM disorder (e.g., ...
- College Psych - All of the following fall into the category of anxiety disorders...
- P.E - Arachnophobia, the fear of spiders, is an example of a(n) A. Personality ...
- health - A friend plays video games 6 hours a day and gets upset when called to ...
- pschology - Plaes help me with this I need it as soon as possible... Thanks 1....
- Physical Education 8A - Will someone please check my answers? I starred my ...