Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:00pm.
Okay. I had a sub today, and she said that I have to make an advertisement on the HBC to attract individuals.
Some examples she gave to me:
-We Want you!
-Jobs available for men!
Some things I came up:
-All types of fur like beaver and buffalo
-Stay by the bay!
-High standard of trade!
Could I pretty please please get some more phrases? Relating to things the HBC sells, and about employment, etc.
- Advertising--HBC Company - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:03pm
Those are more than enough for one advertisement.
- Advertising--HBC Company - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:20pm
Okay. But please Ms. Sue could you just give me three more for final touch please.
- Advertising--HBC Company - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:34pm
I also did one on the NWC company, and this is what I did:
-Aboriginals have involvement in the fur trade!
-Will trade Alchohol for furs!
-Chipewyans supply most of the furs!
-More relaxed in our trading standards.
Please Ms. Sue, would like just 3 more for Hudson Bay Company.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Creating an Advertisement - Yes Ms. Sue my target is the audience. Learned about...
- HBC AND NWC - how did the old Hudson bay company keep control over the new ...
- Creating An Advertisment - Learned about the HBC company, and now have to do a ...
- Pictures Of HBC - Since I am doing an Ad on the HBC. Could I get links to ...
- Socials - What was the NWC made up of? What was the difference between how the ...
- Quick Help--Title Page - Okay I am creating A Title page for Amelia Douglas, and...
- HBC - I worked so hard on the advertisement. Only asking for 3 more phrases, ...
- Socials - Describe what life was like at a HBC post--why was it said that the ...
- social study 9 - difference between hudsons bay company and north west company...
- business - who started the Hudson's bay company? what is the history of HBC? ...