Posted by mo on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 6:38pm.
Staying fit requires all of the following EXCEPT _______.
A-a rigid fitness plan
5. True or False: To develop a personal fitness plan you should consider which exercises and sports you like the most.
health - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 6:50pm
I'll be glad to comment on your answers.
health - mo, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 6:54pm
1. I Think its the healthy habits
2- I think its true
what you think?
health - PsyDAG, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 7:00pm
Don't be rigid, but 5 is true. You are more likely to continue those activities you like the most.
health - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 7:02pm
1. I disagree.
If you smoke and get insufficient sleep, will you stay fit? Do you really need a rigid fitness plan?
2. I agree.
health - mo, Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 8:16pm
No, I don't really need the fitness plan, so that's the answer thanks.....
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- sci 241 - hi this is my assignment and i need only 123 more words out of 1400 ...
- Check Answers Please - 1. The two health-related components of fitness are ...
- Health JUST NEED ANSWERS CHECKED :) - 1. The two health-related components of ...
- Health ASAP - What exercises do you plan to use on your Muscular Fitness workout...
- Science - I have a paper due where I have to develop a healthy eating plan. I ...
- sci 241 - could any one PLEASE help me get started on this??? I DO NOT ...
- Health Truth or False PLEASE CHECK ANSWERS - $$ = MY ANSWER Just as a person ...
- SCI - I need more ideas please help. o Identification of the health/nutrition ...
- Health (Ms. Sue) - 1. List the important things to consider before beginning a ...
- Health (Ms. Sue) - 1. Summarize the steps to designing a fitness program. A: The...