Posted by carol on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 8:11pm.
3x + 3
-4x2 + 4x – 2 (Points : 20)
- math - Jai, Monday, May 2, 2011 at 8:26pm
(3x + 3)(-4x^2 + 4x - 2)
-12x^3 + 12x^2 - 6x - 12x^2 + 12x - 6
note that the 12x^2 and -12x^2 will cancel out, and we combine -6x and 12x:
-12x^3 + 6x - 6
hope this helps~ :)
- math - Mgraph, Monday, May 2, 2011 at 8:28pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - 1. What polynomial has a graph that passes through the given points...
- math - -5(3x - 7) Sorry I meant this one:-4x2(3x2 - x + 1) *Your supposed to do ...
- Math - Using the digits 1, 2, 3 & 4 each once only, and as many +, -, x, / and ...
- Math - How do I mutliply the following; (4x2+3x-3)(4x2+3x-3)
- maths - Using the digits 1, 2, 3 & 4 each once only, and as many +, -, x, / and ...
- pre cal - Factor completely: 3x^2(4x2 + 1)^8 + 64x^4(4x2 + 1)^7.
- Pre cal - Fine a third degree polynomial function f(x) with real coefficients ...
- Algebra - Below is a "complete the square problem" from a math help site on the ...
- Math - How would I solve x2+3x+1/4 into standard form? Would I multiply ...
- math - Factor the following. You will earn 5 points for each polynomial that is ...