Posted by Robert Wayne on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 7:40pm.
Can someone please solve this?
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 2, 2011 at 7:43pm
Here's the first one.
x + 5 - 5 = 12 - 5
x = 7
I'll be glad to check your answers for the other problems.
Please check the last problem to be sure you've typed it correctly.
- math - Robert Wayne, Monday, May 2, 2011 at 7:53pm
Sorry Ms. Sue I typed it wrong.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus - Can someone please explain how to solve this type of question? ...
- math,help - this is from another section one of the problems can someone help me...
- math - Perform the following polynomials divisions: (12 marks) (x2 - 7x - 12...
- algebra 2 - If someone can help me understand this question I'd appreciate it. ...
- precal - okay, so I'm trying to figure out how to do this 3x3 matrix. I'm ...
- Math - Use factorization to simplify the given expression in part (a). Then find...
- math - (24-10)-3x3= 14-3x3 14-9=5
- PLEASE HELP ME MATH - someone please help i hav posted my questions like 5 times...
- Algebra......Help Quick!! - 12a^3bc-18a^2bc^2+6a^2c, x^2+20x+36, 12x^4-8x^3-4x^2...
- math - someone please help please help don't understand solve each literal ...