Posted by aria on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 3:53pm.
what is self delusion? the definitions online are very confusing..Can someone explain it to me in simpler terms. Also would depression be a form of self delusion?
vocabulary - Writeacher, Monday, May 2, 2011 at 4:09pm
Deluding oneself = deceiving yourself into believing something that isn't true.
Another way to think of it is when a person tells a lie so often that s/he begins believing it.
vocabulary - aria, Monday, May 2, 2011 at 4:13pm
Im very confused with a question i have to read a passage where a guy record his depression but I cant find the proper word in the choice that would fit this?
vocabulary - Writeacher, Monday, May 2, 2011 at 4:16pm
The first one fits best.
vocabulary - aria, Monday, May 2, 2011 at 4:17pm
exactly what i was thinking.. thanks!
vocabulary - Writeacher, Monday, May 2, 2011 at 5:11pm
You're very welcome!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - revised - Question How accurately do you think these exercises ...
- Health - 1). Summarize the effects of low self-esteem. A: The effects of low ...
- psychology please revise - Question How accurately do you think these exercises ...
- psychology revised - How accurately do you think these exercises evaluate self-...
- English - delusion examples in the movie " A beautiful Mind"
- COM200: Interpersonal Communication - concepts concerning the “self.” How do all...
- psychology of personality - The way you see and define your self is known as ...
- Human Behavior - Define self and the importance of identity of self for ...
- Human service - I have to explain why human service worker's uses the Rosenberg ...
- eth125 - How accurately do you think self assessment exercises evaluate self-...