Posted by Tina on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 12:46am.
1. Mass of oxalic acid + weighing paper
2. Mass of weighing paper
3.volume of oxalic acid solution
5. Volume of oxalic acid used in titration
trial 1: 15.o mL Trial 2: 15.0 mL
6. Volume of NaOH solution used in titration:
Trial 1: 12.1 mL trial 2: 12.0 mL
1. Mass of oxalic acid
2. molecular weight of oxalic acid
3. number of moles of oxalic acid
4. molarity of oxalic acid
5. number of moles of oxalic acid used in each trial
6. number of moles of NaOH at equivalence point
7. Molarity of NaOH _____M ____M
8. Average of 2 closest trials M NaOH=
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- college Chemistry - What is the mole of oxalic acid? Equation:H2C2O4 + 2NaOH---&...
- Chemistry - What is the mole of oxalic acid? Equation:H2C2O4 + 2NaOH---> ...
- chem - sorry . Can you please help me with this questions If you know? Oxalic ...
- Chemistry - The LD50 for oxalic acid in rats is 375 milligrams oxalic acid/...
- chem lab - In a pottasium permanganate and oxalic acid titration..why do we add ...
- Chemistry - What mass of oxalic acid dihydrate , H2C2O4•2H2O, is required to ...
- chemistry - Oxalic acid (H2C2O4) can be used to remove rust according to the ...
- Chemistry - You have a solution that contains 5.0 grams of oxalic acid dissolved...
- Chemistry - A student did not fully mix the solution of Oxalic Acid in the ...
- Chemistry - Oxalic acid is a relatively strong diprotic acid with Ka1 = 5.6 ´ 10...