Posted by Sichaa on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 5:25pm.
What are the reasons drama has survived for over 2000 years? Provide examples from Twelfth Night.
English (ELA) - Writeacher, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 5:28pm
Please note that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections.
Please post what you think.
English (ELA) - SraJMcGin, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 6:49pm
You can get ideas for the first part of the post by going through some of the following links:
You need to find examples before you know what to search for in Twelfth Night.
Some links for that piece of literature:
Although we do not DO the work for you, we are happy to HELP by showing you some places to look.
English (ELA) - Sichaa, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 9:52pm
thanks! I appreciate your help :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- British Literature - Discuss the dramatic irony in Twelfth Night. Provide at ...
- ELA - 1. What is the implied main idea of the passage? (1 point) Harriet and the...
- English - In the novel Twelfth Night, can you give a basic example of a revenge ...
- Religion - Can you cite some website where I can find examples of false prophets...
- english - what are some examples of courage in the novel night by elie wiesel ...
- English - Why did Maria play a trick on Malvolio? (Twelfth Night: Shakespeare)
- ELA - In the multidraft reading process, what does a reader look for in the ...
- english - what issues does the scene raise? act.3.sc.4. lines 1-150 in the book ...
- English - how is sir toby is realted to the quote, And thus the whirligig of ...
- british literature - Dramatic irony occurs when a reader or an audience notices ...