Wednesday
May 27, 2015

Homework Help: Math/Statistics

Posted by Rodney on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 5:17pm.

The property restoration company PuroServ is considering switching to new dehumidifiers. Their market research, considering the cost of the new machines and their efficiency, tells them that the switch would give them an 83 percent chance of making a $20,000 profit, a 10 percent chance of breaking even, and a 7 percent chance of losing $5,000. How much money does PuroServ expect to make with their new purchase

Answer this Question

First Name:
School Subject:
Answer:

Related Questions

Members