Posted by mysterychicken on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 4:37pm.
Is it me or does this problem not make sense? (you can't solve it)
5. Solve for x in the following system:
6x + 6y = -2
y = -x
I also need help in these:
38. We can take the product AB only if the number of columns of A equals the number of rows of B. -True?
40. The graph of the following system yields perpendicular lines:
x + 2y = -10
-4y = 2x + 20
True or False?
42. If we multiply a 2 x 2 matrix with a 2 x 1 matrix, the product is a 2 x 1 matrix.
- Algebra 2 - bobpursley, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 4:41pm
There is no solution, the lines are parallel.
40. put each in slope intercept form:
false, it is the same line.
- Algebra 2 - mysterychicken, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 5:12pm
Wait, so 42 IS false?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - the sum of a number and 3 times that number is 76. what is that number? ...
- Algebra, help needed - I need help I don't know how to solve this system Solve ...
- Algebra - I need help I don't know how to solve this system Solve the following ...
- Algebra II - Right now we're doing systems of Linear Equations in Three ...
- Algebra 2 - I need help with this problem because I do not have a graphing ...
- Geometry :( - this maths problem is wrecking my head.... 1.find the points of ...
- Algebra - I need help on this following problem: The length of a rectangle ...
- algebra - i need help with these problems (either a solution or how to plug them...
- simple interest - What is the amount after 1 year on $315 invested at 7%, if ...
- Algebra--Really need help! - Here is the problem that I need to solve: y = ab - ...