Posted by Sydney on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 4:15pm.
I'd like to thank you with all my heart for giving me notes on the Prepositions/countries/cities. Thanks a lot. It really helped me =)
P.S I had a substitute for French, so she gave us this exercise to do, and I am having a hard time understanding what to do. It's more of a project than an exercise.
*Des vacances speciales*
Pensez à des vacances spéciales (ou imaginaires) avec votre famille ou vos amis. Faites une série de dessins qui montrent, en ordre, les activités spéciales. (Vous pouvez aussi utiliser des photos.) enfin, sous chaque dessin, écrivez une phrase ou passé composé où vous dites où vous êtes allé(e) et ce que vous avez fait.
Nous sommes allees a la Martinique
ou nous avons nage dans la mer.
- To SraJMcGin - SraJMcGin, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 4:58pm
This could be a fun one! Think about a trip, real or imaginary. Make some sketches (I can't draw worth a darn so I'd use old magazines with scenery and perhaps some activites) or photos. Photos would be good if you actually did the trip but the imaginary one could be based on what you FIND in old magazines. Put these sketch es, etc., in order with the special activities. What y ou are doing is "telling a story" with these sketch es AND on each dketch you write a sentence (probably should be au passé composé and not ou) where you tell where you went and what you did.
Now, if they are photos, I doubt you want to write ON them. You could write on other paper and temporarily paper clip each sentence on the proper photo.
If you have a "felt board" or "cork board" you could put the skietches up in order as you tell the story, or line them up a chalk board. Passing them around the room means they could be damaged, etc.
Looking at the example, be sure you have accent marks AND that past participle includes females only. See what you can find and I'll be happy to check your sentences, if you'd like.
Sra (aka Mme)
- To SraJMcGin - SraJMcGin, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 5:07pm
P.S. Have you met: Dr & Mrs Vandertramp:
and The House of être:
Sra (aka Mme)
- To SraJMcGin - Sydney, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 5:22pm
Thanks so much Sra :D
Okay, I will try to complete this activity tonight, and post it onto here. Thanks for the sites, and information <3
- To SraJMcGin - SraJMcGin, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 6:58pm
You are most welcome! It's a pleasure! Sra
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- for SraJMcGin (french) - Last time you said you would give me a list of ...
- Biology - Hey I am doing a lab, the link is down h t t p : //w w w . sd67 . bc...
- English - 1. I didn't do exercise. Since I had a lot of homework, I didn't have ...
- To-SraJMcGin(French) - I posted my paragraph for you to check through once more...
- To SraJMcGin or Writeteacher - With the question I posted which is #3 I read all...
- federal court system/criminal justice - (COURT BRIEF) I need help please, ...
- French - SraJMcGin/Frenchy - Aimes-vous peinture " Girl before a Mirror - ...
- FRENCH-Sra and Frenchy - Could you please give me some notes on the Prepositions...
- physical fitness please help me - Choose all the answers that apply. It's ...
- french french from Anonymous to SraJMcGin - could u please give me some french ...