Posted by Henry1 on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 3:18pm.
I just want to be sure about the countries. (YES means correct, NO means wrong)
1) Europe NO
2) Ukraine YES
3) Kazakhstan YES
4) Mongolia YES
5) Russia YES
6) Bering Strait NO
7) Alaska YES
8) Canada YES
9) New York NO
10) The USA YES OR NO???
I just want to know if the countries are six or seven (if I include the USA)
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 3:31pm
There are six countries in your list:
Note that Alaska is a state; Europe is a continent.
English - Anonymous, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 3:32pm
Alaska is not a country. It is a state.
USA is a country.
English - SraJMcGin, Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 7:01pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I have an urgent question: I have to mention only the countries two ...
- English - Can you please check if the two answers to the questions (3/4) are ...
- English - In my previous post I didn't include the USA when mentioning the ...
- geo - China is in eastern Asia, bordering the Pacific Ocean. It is surrounded by...
- social studies!!! - I left my textbook in my locker...again. sorry If u can find...
- Socials - Nationalism Imperialism Autonomy Definition of all these three. ...
- geography - Which two countries border Mongolia? My answer I found are China and...
- geography - Which country has the largest land area in Europe? In Asia? My ...
- history - From where did early North Americans migrate and how did they reach ...
- English - 1.If para- means beyond, then a paradox is something that is... 2....