Posted by mallory on Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:51pm.
The comparison to children with adhd-hi, children with the subtype adhd-pi are greater risk for?
B.REJECTION FROM OTHERS
C.ANXIETY AND MOOD DISORDERS
D. PLACEMENT IN SPECIAL EDUCATION CLASS
*I THOUGHT C BUT WASNT SURE
- pre school - SraJMcGin, Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:53pm
Try some of the following links for information:
- pre school - Writeacher, Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:54pm
When you type in all-caps, two things happen:
**it's harder to read, and
**it's the online equivalent to SHOUTING (considered rude behavior).
Please just type in regular mode, not with the Caps Lock feature turned on. Thanks.
- pre school - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:57pm
- pre school - mallory, Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:57pm
thank you Sra!
I wasnt being rude or shouting it was by accident and i already posted before i realized i was asking for help not for someone to scold me!
- pre school - mallory, Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 2:58pm
Thank you Ms Sue!
- pre school - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 3:02pm
You're welcome, Mallory.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Reading readiness of preschoolers from an impoverished neighborhood (n = ...
- early childhood education - 1)according to the national center for education ...
- college psych - Which of the following categories of disorders is most prevalent...
- Psychology - Briefly summarize how psychological disorders are classified and ...
- math 200 statistics - ADHD a researcher studying ADHD among teenagers obtains a ...
- counseling - Each student will write a paper on a specific DSM disorder (e.g., ...
- children who require special treatment - the most common problems seen in school...
- AE - how does the IEP help the following special needs student; attention ...
- Psychology - Personality disorders are thought to originate during childhood but...
- the exceptional child - Transactional relationships exist in the families ...