Posted by Michael on Friday, April 29, 2011 at 9:13pm.
I'm trying to find the consequences of the second great awakening and all I can find is the great awakening. How else can I look other than google? Thanks
History - bobpursley, Friday, April 29, 2011 at 9:20pm
The Methodists circuit riders and local Baptist preachers made enormous gains; to a lesser extent the Presbyterians gained members. Among the new denominations that were formed, and which in the first decade of the 21st century still proclaim their roots in the Second Great Awakening, are the Churches of Christ, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons), the Seventh-day Adventist Church, the Cumberland Presbyterian Church and the Evangelical Christian Church in Canada.
History - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 29, 2011 at 9:22pm
I searched Google for the Second Great Awakening and found these sites that discuss the effects of this movement.
History - Michael, Friday, April 29, 2011 at 9:55pm
Thank you very much
History - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 29, 2011 at 10:01pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - 5.)Which of the following statements is most correct when comparing ...
- History - Which of the following statements is most correct when comparing the ...
- History - Social Reform 1) New harmony, Indiana, was an example of a... :Revival...
- World History- (Ms. Sue) - What is the significance of the Second Great ...
- History - This was the definition of the great awakening that was in my textbook...
- 8th grade - Can you write an essay of the great wakening as told by a colonist ...
- History - Why did the Second Great Awakening lead to reform movements?
- AP US History - Where can you find sources of the women's movement during the ...
- Another American History essay question - How did the Second Great Awakening and...
- U.S/history AP - ---------Great orator of Great Awakening.Former English ...