posted by Angelina on .
Can someone please check this to make sure this is right. The verbs are in quotes.
Write five sentences about the role of education in successful financial planning, in which you correctly use a different verb tense in each sentence. Mark each verb used in bold and, in parentheses, identify the specific tense used.
1. Education "plays" (present tense) a huge role in successful financial planning.
2. It "helps" (present tense) you in learning basic math skills in order to better your finances.
3. You will "need" (future tense) to take a financial class to help you with successful financial planning.
4. I "am improving" (present progressive) cash handling skills and this will help my financial plan.
5. Yesterday, I "talked" (Past Tense) about how important it is to collect and organize my financial information.
3. "will need"
All are correct, but you've only used four different verb tenses.