posted by Henry 1 .
Thank you very much for your corrections. I still have a few doubts on thr following sentences.
1) You should have referred to Defoe's novels when analyzing the features of 18th-century novels.
2) 18-century novels have the following features./The main features of 18-century novels are as follows. (are they both possible?).
3) As I told you several times, you must use sentence connectors such as “first, second, or one feature is..” when listing your ideas and not introduce them with the letters of the alphabet.
4) You merely re-wrote what’s on the photocopy I gave you without changing a single word.
5) His point of view coincides with that of the main character/with the main character’s/ with the main character one (is a mistake?).
1. Remove the hyphen between 18th and century.
2. Correct the first part of this. Either phrasing will work. Be sure to end with a colon since what you put afterward will be explaining this part.
5. The first two alternatives work; the third one doesn't.