Posted by BETTY0912 on Friday, April 29, 2011 at 11:11am.
The Crucible by Arther Miller
1- What did Tituba do in the forest?
a. She danced with the girls
b. She accused four women of witchcraft.
c. She tried to conjure dead children.
d. She sang songs of Barbados.
i chose c
2- A possible motivation for later accusations of witchcraft is suggested by all of the following except
a. John Proctor’s disapproval of Reverend Parris
b. Putnam’s land dispute with Giles Corey
c. Abigail’s interest in John Proctor
d. Hale’s statement that Betty is a witch
i chose d
3- Under duress, Tituba says all of the following except
a. the devil wants Mr.Parris killed
b.she gave Abigail chicken blood to drink
c. she did not compact with the devil
d. five women came withe devil.
i chose d
4- Giles Corey says that his wife has been reading strange books because
a. is angry and wants his wife to be punished
b. wants to see if reverend hale knows about witches
c. wants to ask about something he think is important
d. thinks his wife is a witch
i chose c
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english .. Literature .. - The Crucible by Arther Miller 1- What did Tituba do ...
- ENGLISH - The Crucible by Arther Miller 1-Which of the following significant ...
- literature - What is next when Tituba had gone with Abby and the girls in the ...
- american lit - In "The Crucible" by Arthur Miller, what is the rationale that ...
- Literature;Crucible. - please check my answers to these 5 questions: 1. In "The ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences, which I need to prepare ...
- English - Can you please chech the following sentences for me? Thank you very ...
- Literature;Crucible. - Most people have probably read the play "The Crucible". ...
- English-Literature - I need to know if Arthur Miller's BOOK "The Crucible" ...
- English - As promised, I'm posting the ones I'm unsure of. 1) At the time when ...