Posted by Viola on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 3:41pm.
would i say: this would greatly contribute to successful customer advices on footwear.
this would greatly contribute to successful advices to customers on footwear.
English language - Writeacher, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 3:53pm
This would contribute greatly to successful customer advice about footwear.
(but I really don't like that much either)
This would contribute greatly to successful advice about footwear for customers.
Make sure it's ABSOLUTELY CLEAR what "This" is referring to.
English language - Writeacher, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 3:54pm
NOTE: "advice" (there is no plural form of this word)
english language - Viola, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 3:55pm
thank you ;)
English language - Writeacher, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 3:56pm
Also, make sure you use proper capitalization and punctuation when you write -- you can use that awful, no-capitals stuff when texting and IMing or whatever with your friends, but to be taken seriously for academic purposes, practice correctness.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Need help with writing an essay. My essay will be about giving ...
- science - How would the fraction of successful collisions change with an ...
- English - Who gives you advices about worries? - My friend, parents, and ...
- physics - To meet a U.S. Postal Service requirement, employees' footwear must ...
- math - evaluating functions For some reason I can't get these 3 problems correct...
- social studies - How did Mercantilism contribute to the American Revolution? a. ...
- Management Accounting - Can someone please help me with this question. Nike is ...
- Spanish Research - How did the geography influence the emigration and ...
- Business - what role do managers play in helping their organization become ...
- Economics help - Does an IPO seem like a good idea for a business? What kind of ...