Posted by Henry1 on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 1:27pm.
I did the corrections myself. Can you please check them?
I just wanted to know if it is better to say "at Medford Square or in Medford Square, "to leave Turin for Rome", "to leave from Turin and go to Rome", "on" OR "during" our last night in Rome?". I included the sentences for you to check.
1)When we return to Italy, we’ll go to the seaside, to Sardinia for a week.
2)We are leaving Turin for (not to) Rome at 8 o'clock.
3)We are leaving from Turin on 23 July in the morning and we are arriving in Rome at 8 o'clock.
4)We are meeting in (also at Medford Square) at 5 pm.
5)When are you going to take your flight to Rome?
6)Are you going to go there with some of our friends?
7) I’m writing to you to ask you about your next holiday.How much is your holiday going to cost?
- English - SraJMcGin, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 3:18pm
Are you IN the Square or simply there = at?
the other 2 = either
3. You might like to specify am or pm?
- English - Writeacher, Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 3:18pm
2) We are leaving Turin for Rome at 8 o'clock.
3) We are leaving Turin on the morning of 23 July, and we are arriving in Rome at 8 o'clock in the evening.
4) We are meeting in Medford Square at 5 pm.
6) Are you going there with some of our friends?
7) I’m writing to ask about your next holiday. How much is your holiday going to cost?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. (I'n unsure about the use...
- math - it was 96 kilometers from Perry to medford. David raced to Medford and ...
- math help - It was 96 kilometers from perry to medford. David raced to medford ...
- English - Can you please check these sentences for me, please? I included the ...
- algebra - Help Fast PLEASE!! check for corrections on my problems 1.Rewrte the ...
- Algebra - My standard-form equation is (x+3)^2+(y+2)^2=4. Do I find the radius ...
- English - I left out these sentences. Thank you. 1) We are leaving from Alba for...
- English - I last doubt on the same sentence. I just want to summarize the use of...
- Math simplifying mixed radicals - Please help me simplify these following mixed ...
- Algebra: i - when the square root of a # is -2 when would the answer be 2i or ...