Posted by esha on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 4:31pm.
Where does a puffer fish live?
language arts - Writeacher, Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 4:35pm
Read widely. Take notes!
language arts - esha, Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 4:52pm
atlas i think
language arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 4:56pm
An atlas has maps. Would a fish be on most maps?
Please try again. In which source should you look to find general information?
language arts - Desiree, Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 6:02pm
I see you posted would a fish be on most maps. I wouldn't think so I meen I really think you MIGHT could find fishlakes, but I'm not really sure
language arts - Desiree, Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 6:04pm
Where does a Puffer fish live? It wouldnt be found on either one of those. It depends on the type.
Some live in brackishwater (When a river and the ocean meet, that's brackish water), others live in the ocean.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra1 - Melissa wants to figure out how many fish live in a small lake by her...
- language arts - What adjective could i use for the following sentence? What ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- English - Can you proofread this revision and tell me if it looks correct? Thank...
- Information leteracy - The Atlas of World Religions is an example of which of ...
- GLOBE/GEOGRAPHY HELP - What underwater mountain range is located at 90 degrees ...
- language arts - i cant find the definition of the word cautious. i tried that ...
- Fish - According to Webster's not much. I'd say they were synonyms. Shoal: a ...
- language arts - choose two phrases to form a sentence that correctly uses a word...
- language arts - what is the verb form of solicitude and elusive. I searched ...