Posted by Francis on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 7:09pm.
What are the following numbers rounded to the nearest thousandth: 0.00673, 63.4982, 4.8919, 5.9198.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 7:14pm
The places to the right of the decimal point are
tenths, hundredths, thousandths, ten-thousandths.
0.00673 = 0.007
63.4982 = 63.498
I'll be glad to check your answers for the last two numbers.
- Math - Francis, Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 7:27pm
Are the last two 4.892 and 5.920?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 7:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade - A Number rounded to the nearest tenth is 6.1. The same number ...
- math - Find an approximation for ã11 rounded to the nearest thousandth.
- math - why are batting averages rounded to the nearest thousandth instead of ...
- math - Nora has 1,555 songs on her computer. She rounds this number to the ...
- trig - If sin(t) = -2/48 and cos(t) < 0 what is the value of cos(t) to the ...
- exponential fuction - what is y=f(x)=1/3)x rounded to the nearest thousandth
- Algebra - What is 18 over 52 as a decimal rounded to the nearest thousandth
- Rounding nearest numbers - Write a number that rounds to 47000 when rounded to ...
- math - a soccer player scored 41 goal in 84 games.express the payers scoring rat...
- Math - The diameter of a circle is 7 inches. What is the circumference of the ...