Posted by jill on Monday, April 25, 2011 at 9:33pm.
write 20 million,five hundred thousand in expanded form using exponents
math - drwls, Monday, April 25, 2011 at 9:50pm
20,500,000 = 2.05*10^7
I am not sure what you mean by "expanded form"
math - jill, Monday, April 25, 2011 at 9:56pm
would that be the same as (20*10^7)+(5*10^5)
math - drwls, Monday, April 25, 2011 at 10:19pm
No, 2*10^7 + 5*10^5
math - Emily, Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 12:00am
How do you write twenty million, five hundred thousand in expanded notation using exponents.
math - macy, Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 9:23pm
gee thx for the math answer
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 11:03pm
Idk and you guys are all so stupid
math - Kyle, Monday, April 27, 2015 at 9:44pm
Twenty million five hundred thousand in expanded notation using exponents
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Write twenty million, five hundred ten thousand in expanded notation ...
- 5th grade math - Write twenty million,five hundred thousand in expaned notation ...
- Math - Write six hundred billion,two hundred thousand, two in expanded firm ...
- college math - It is estimated that between 1815 and 1975 some 2,580,071,000 ...
- math - how to write the expanded form for one hundred 21 thousand , three ...
- Math - What is the standard form and expanded form of Five Thousand One Hundred ...
- Math - I have to write this number in word form 1,358,049? Is it One million, ...
- math - the 2011 projected population for broward county is two million,four ...
- math help! - Fifty four million, seven hundred is how much greater than five ...
- math help - Fifty four million, seven hundred thousand is how much greater than ...