Posted by carmelita on Monday, April 25, 2011 at 9:01pm.
A rectangular rm. containing 192 sq.ft longer than it is wide. How long of a piece of crown molding is need to trim the bper. os the ceiling.?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 25, 2011 at 9:08pm
This doesn't make any sense.
Please proofread, clarify, and repost.
- san bernardino valley college - carmelita, Monday, April 25, 2011 at 9:24pm
A rectangular room containing 192 Sq. ft. is 4 ft longer than it is wide. How long of a piece of crown molding is needed to trim the perimeter of the ceiling?
P.S Is this better Thank You very Much!
- san bernardino valley college - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 25, 2011 at 9:39pm
Ahhh! Much better! :-)
A = L * W
192 = 12 * 16
P = 2L + 2W
P = 24 + 32
P = 56 feet
- san bernardino valley college - carmelita, Monday, April 25, 2011 at 10:03pm
Ms. Sue God bless you ricly this was right. I will work on the next two.
This is my 8th year at Valley College and the fouth time in same 090 Algerba Class. Praise the Lord I belive this is my last one. Thank God for you.
- san bernardino valley college - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 25, 2011 at 10:06pm
I hope this is your last time in this class. Be sure to post any other questions and how you think it should be answered.
- san bernardino valley college - carmelita, Monday, April 25, 2011 at 11:02pm
The base of a triangle is numerically 18 less than its area,and the height is nummerically 25 less that its area. Find the area of the triangle.____ square units I need it quick as possible to complete homework night April 25, 2011.Thank very much!
- san bernardino valley college - Anonymous, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 10:13pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A rectangular room containing 198 square feet is 7 feet longer than it is...
- Algebra 1 - Please Help Me!! "Crown Molding' is a decorative strip of wood ...
- Math - You need to replace the molding around a floor that is 15 ft. long & 23 ...
- mat115 - A rectangular picture window is 6 ft by 4 ft. Polly wants to put a trim...
- math - Kim decided she want to put a continuous trim along the top of the walls ...
- San Bernardino valley college - The height of a triangle is 3 inches less than 5...
- geometry - how many inches long is the radius of the largest circle that can fit...
- math - A rectangle picture window is 4 ft. by 7 ft. Polly wants to put a trim ...
- physics - A rectangular piece of gold is 2.6 cm long and 3.9 cm wide.The piece ...
- math - a piece of rope 3m 66 m long was cut into 2 pieces. the longer piece was ...