Posted by Emily on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 9:39pm.
Can anyone think of another example of a Personological variable other than just personality?
I'm looking at the General Aggression Model (the long term one) and it says an increase in agressive personality leads to Personological variables (e.g. aggressive personality)
I'm doing a presentation on Friday and I can't say "An increase in aggressive personality leads to aggressive personality..."
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 9:47pm
Personality is such a broad area, that you probably need to be specific of how personality can vary.
Thinking of the people I had dinner with today, we had several different personalities.
One is a hoarder.
One sees everything in black and white.
One is very social and talkative.
One is an aggressive business woman.
One is unstable in her emotional relationships.
Some of these sites may help you.
Psychology - Emily, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 9:49pm
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 9:50pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Psychology - I'm doing a presentation on Friday and I want to explain the ...
- Psychology - Projective techniques, as distinguished from other personality ...
- Help with Psychology Homework - Your professor asks you to take a personality ...
- Psychology HELP ! - For your opinion, do you think personality disorders should ...
- psychology - How is personality developed? What roles do genetics and ...
- Social Science - Reading this article, Happiness is a thing called stable ...
- Psychology Please Help! - In psychology, the study of personality focuses on: a...
- Psycology - The DSM-IV is an important tool for clinicians. It provides a ...
- Psychology - How have you used the scientific process (unsystematic observation...
- Psychology - Need to know if this the correct answer that I chose. Is the ...