Posted by miya on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 1:04pm.
how do i know when to use:
heh meem alaf
in a sentence? Is there a "trick"?
- arabic - SraJMcGin, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 1:52pm
Here are some links for Arabic for you to try:
- arabic - AfterLife, Friday, August 5, 2011 at 2:57pm
I know how to speak Arabic, but I don't get your question , if you rephrase it , I may understand what you mean ;)
- arabic - La, Monday, September 12, 2011 at 12:52am
ّ هو ؟
heh meem alaf
If that what you mean ! maybe I can explain for you !
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Line AB is the diameter of circle C. If the endpoints of the diameter ...
- math - how do you measure and get 4 gallons of water only having an unmarked 5 ...
- English - Wow, she did great today. Wow is what part of speech in the sentence? ...
- math - wow. i can't believe i forget this from last year. 5x^2 - 11x - 36 = 0 ...
- Physics - A small first-aid kit is dropped by a rock climber who is descending ...
- Arabic - I am trying to write my birthday in Hindu Arabic. it is 10-12-1961. Can...
- Arabic - I need to know the root word for atlas in arabic?
- Physics - stage trick - A stage trick involves covering a table with a smooth ...
- to ms.sue - i know it's late and well I don't know what sentence I could use ...
- arabic - i really need someone who is fluent in arabic to translate something ...