Posted by Shinal on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 8:30am.
12. Enter the following Marks for Assignment One figures:
13. Due to a recent natural disaster, MAF11 students were unable to submit their assignments 2 and 3. The Course Coordinator then decided to award marks to each student based on the following criteria:
a. Assignment 2: Increase Assignment 1 mark by 10 percent.
b. Assignment 3: Take the average of Assignments 1 and 2 marks.
Create formulas that will achieve the above.
- Computer - MathMate, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 9:20am
a. assignment 2
b. assignment 3
- Computer - Shinal, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 9:48am
Please may you please explain it in the form of Microsoft Excel? please.
- Computer - MathMate, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 3:22pm
Create a third column (C) titled "assignment 2".
Assume John is in row 2.
In cell C2, enter
Copy Cell C2 to the remaining cells of column C.
Now create a fourth column (D) titled "assignment 3".
Again, assume John is in row 2.
In cell D2, enter
Copy the cell D2 to the remaining cells of column D.
Sani (last student) should get 1.155 for assignment 2.
Adjust formatting to have a fixed number of decimals.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Questions about Avi(the author) Why was school a constant struggle for...
- math - Two students, Mary and John, play a game. Each time Mary passes “start” ...
- physics - Mary and John are on opposite sides of a seesaw. Mary has 3x the mass ...
- science computer - The program will accept the final marks of a group of ...
- computer - Write an algorithm to enter marks of three subject for 100 students ...
- math - there are 15 students including john and mary, in the art club of a ...
- Linguistics - Determine whether the following are entailment, presupposition, or...
- Social studies - I need help on the assignment that is due on 11/26. I am ...
- Math - Find the ages of John and Mary if four times John's age equals three ...
- Physics (Classical) - John and Mary are skating at an ice rink. John skates at a...