Posted by Shinal on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 8:30am.
12. Enter the following Marks for Assignment One figures:
13. Due to a recent natural disaster, MAF11 students were unable to submit their assignments 2 and 3. The Course Coordinator then decided to award marks to each student based on the following criteria:
a. Assignment 2: Increase Assignment 1 mark by 10 percent.
b. Assignment 3: Take the average of Assignments 1 and 2 marks.
Create formulas that will achieve the above.
- Computer - MathMate, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 9:20am
a. assignment 2
b. assignment 3
- Computer - Shinal, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 9:48am
Please may you please explain it in the form of Microsoft Excel? please.
- Computer - MathMate, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 3:22pm
Create a third column (C) titled "assignment 2".
Assume John is in row 2.
In cell C2, enter
Copy Cell C2 to the remaining cells of column C.
Now create a fourth column (D) titled "assignment 3".
Again, assume John is in row 2.
In cell D2, enter
Copy the cell D2 to the remaining cells of column D.
Sani (last student) should get 1.155 for assignment 2.
Adjust formatting to have a fixed number of decimals.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Questions about Avi(the author) Why was school a constant struggle for...
- physics - Mary and John are on opposite sides of a seesaw. Mary has 3x the mass ...
- Linguistics - Determine whether the following are entailment, presupposition, or...
- Math - Find the ages of John and Mary if four times John's age equals three ...
- Physics (Classical) - John and Mary are skating at an ice rink. John skates at a...
- CIS 105 - I need help with the following assignment: o Distinguish between ...
- math - The ratio of the ages of ramu and his sister is 3:4 . If the age of his ...
- physics - John and Mary are skating at an ice rink. John skates at a constant ...
- math - Mary and John are 128 miles apart. A car leaves Mary traveling towards ...
- computer - Create a new project Lab05e, and write a program that asks the user ...