February 25, 2017

Homework Help: Maths

Posted by Ella on Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 12:05am.


Okay so when the weather reporters say that ?mm of rain fell over night, they're talking about mm cubed aren't they?

So while I was working out what to cube root to find out the ?mm of rain that fell overnight, I called it Rainfall mm. So what could I call the ?mm of rain that fell overnight so that it doesn't seem strange when I cube root rainfall mm.

Or should I change the name of rainfall mm? To what?

If you can understand this GREAT please help.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions