Posted by Lindy on Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 1:27pm.
Can you compare Syria's education level of population with the France's back in the days before the french revolution?
world history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 1:47pm
Syria's literacy rate is about 80%.
I'm sure that's much higher than the literacy rate of France before the revolution.
world history - Lindy, Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 1:54pm
Do you know how much it was in France approximately? Do you think there is a source that can help me? :(
world history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 2:12pm
As you can see from this Illiteracy graph, about half of the French people were literate in 1790.
world history - Fred.R, Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 2:16pm
Thank you so much!!!!! That is exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you!!:D
world history - Lindy, Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 2:17pm
sorry it was logged in as my brother's name. Thanks again!
world history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 2:26pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - What role did the Jacobins play in the French Revolution? The ...
- World history - What was the economy of Syria like before the current revolution...
- French Revolution - Music - Can someone please help me make up 3 song names that...
- U.S/history AP - -----During french and Britsh fighting Washington declared that...
- world history honors - was the reign of terror neccesary for the French ...
- World History Answer Check - 1. What event started the French Revolution? A: The...
- World History - In the question "Why the haitian revolution probably truer to ...
- World History Answer Check - 1. How did the Committee of Public Safety identify ...
- World History - 05.06 HC)Suppose a historian wanted to argue that the ...
- World History - 1.Reliance on secular thinking as opposed to decisions based on...