Posted by Ruba on Friday, April 22, 2011 at 8:17pm.
Correct following Sentences:
1. Seeing the barrels, the driver immediately slammed on his brakes.
2. A really well-stocked bookshelf should have classical literature on it as well as important modern works of the current day.
3. China’s enormously huge work population has an effect on the global world of high-tech manufacturing of things.
4. A typical autocross course consists of at least two straightaways, and the rest of the course is made up of numerous slaloms and several sharp turns.
5. At breakfast time, Mehrdad always started his day with cantaloupe, lemon yogurt, and black coffee.
- English - Writeacher, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 8:19pm
Ooops! You forgot to tell us what YOU THINK. Then someone here will respond.
- English - Ruba, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 8:30pm
1. Seeing the barrels the driver slammed on his brakes.
2. A well-stocked bookshelf should have classical literature and important modern works on it.
3. China’s huge population has an effect on the global high-tech manufacturing.
4. A typical autocross course consists of at least two straightaways, numerous slaloms and several sharp turns.
5. Mehrdad always starts his breakfast with cantaloupe, lemon yogurt and black coffee.
- English - Writeacher, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 9:17pm
1. comma needed
3. remove "the" -- otherwise it's good.
4. comma needed
5. comma needed
- English - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 10:50pm
gff h v gd n
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - • Eliminating wordiness: 1. Seeing the barrels, the driver immediately...
- Physics - n an auto accident, a car hit a pedestrian and the driver then slammed...
- physics - In an auto accident, a car hit a pedestrian and the driver then ...
- Physics - Problem 4- Speedy car, driving at 30 m/s. The driver suddenly ...
- English - I urgently need you to check these sentences. Whad do you think I ...
- Fine Arts - -From my last post- Does this answer it? **from my textbook** During...
- Emglish - Can you help me check these sentences,please? Thank you. 1)Briefly ...
- Algebra - The number of bass in a lake is given by P(t) = 2800/1 + 6e^−0....
- route surveying - a driver traveling at 50 mph is 80 m from the wall ahead. if ...
- physics - A passenger sitting in the rear of the bus claims that he was injured ...