Posted by Valerie on Friday, April 22, 2011 at 6:46pm.
Use patterns or a linear equation to complete the table.
11) x y
I don't understand what I'm suppose to do! Please hep and explan well! Thank you!
- Math - w, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 6:51pm
- Math - w, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 6:53pm
when x=10, y=17
when x=50, y=97
when x=100, y=197
- Math - Valerie, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 6:54pm
That is no where near what I need I need help please!
- Math - Valerie, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 6:55pm
- Math - Damon, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 7:14pm
Read what w said carefully
y = 2 x - 3 !!!
for any x, that gives you y
w noticed that all the given points sat in the straight line y = 2x-3
- Math - Damon, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 7:18pm
Now the wayt ot figure that out is to take the slope between any two points
m = (7-3)/(5-3) = 4/2 = 2
so if there is a linear relation
y = 2 x + b
now what is b?
when x = 1, y = -1
-1 = 2 + b
so b = -3
now check to make sure that fits all points, then use it.
Answer this Question
- math - I had to repost this since I hit the submit button by mistake Use ...
- Math - I am supposed to use patterns or a linear equation to complete the table ...
- Math - Use patterns or a linear equation to complete the table. P 2 88 8 10 ? Q ...
- math - I am supposed to use patterns or linear equation to fill in the graph but...
- algebra - suppose you want to add a sprinkler system, and location of one ...
- math - For which table(s) of values in Exercises 39–42 is the relationship ...
- Algebra - Determine if the relationship represented in the table is linear. If ...
- Math - I am having trouble finding a pattern or linear equation for this table x...
- math plz help - Task 2: Use the table to complete each part. a. Copy the table. ...
- Math - Fill in the missing numbers to complete the linear equation that gives ...