November 29, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, April 22, 2011
1. How many ways can the letters in the word LINEAR be arranged?
is the answer a?
, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 10:54am
nevermind i know the answer is b.
Answer this Question
Combinations Algebra Readiness
- Solve: 6c3 A.120 B.720 C.20 D.240 How many ways...
- how many different ways can the letters in the word ...
- How would you complete the table? number of sides: 3, 4, 5, 6 measure...
Pre Algebra Probability
- You and 5 friends go to a concert. In how many ...
- In how many ways can the letters of the word EIGHT be arranged using only...
- In how many ways can the word INITIAL be arranged? I know that if all the...
Combinations and Permutations, Steve and Ms. Sue☺
- 1. Solve: 6C3 **120 ...
math help me
- Solve: 6C3 (1 point) 120 720 20 240 2. Which is not a ...
Math/ Algebra 2
- How many different ways can the letters in the word ...
- In how many different ways can the letters of the word SANTACLAUS ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.