Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 9:26pm.
Could you please give me links to where I can find out about Pharmacists. Powerpoints would be good. This is what I need, since Im doing a career Research project on this.
Demographics (where can you work?)
Employment Prospects (job availability in the future)
Lifestyle Factors (hours of work, travel, environmental conditions)
Personal Skills/Attributes Required
Please give me links to all the sites that contain this information. Thanks a lot.
- Pharmacist - Writeacher, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 9:28pm
The Occupational Outlook Handbook is one of the very best sources around.
- Pharmacist - Anonymous, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 9:29pm
Is there a way I can read it online?
- Pharmacist - Writeacher, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 9:31pm
Of course. Have you searched that site?
- Pharmacist - Anonymous, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 9:59pm
Okay. Got it. Thanks a lot:)
If you know any other good sites, please do post, thanks:D
- Pharmacist - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 10:08pm
The Occupational Outlook Handbook site is by far the best site for all of your information.
- Pharmacist - Anonymous, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 10:11pm
- Pharmacist - DrRuss, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 8:53am
Try here as well
and click on the link to 'about pharmacy'
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Any Veternarian here that I can interview? - I am doing a career report on the ...
- Careers - Can someone check this please? 5. When completing matching, if many of...
- Co-op - I have been given a cooperative education placement and career research ...
- com130 - Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word research project detailing one of the ...
- Human Resources Management - Answer the following questions about a new ...
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT - I need to interview 2 people but im a lonely loser so can ...
- HR but about Special Education Teachers - Answer the following questions about a...
- WM - What training is required fo this career and where can the training be ...
- human resources - Need some help developing a 5 year career plan to be an HR ...
- MGT - this is what i have now for an intro on my final paper. This handbook will...