Posted by jesica on Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 7:22pm.
I need to do an assigmnet like this one below but i have no idea so can you please help me with that Thanks...
here an example
1.First, choose two personality disorders:
2.Provide the following for each of the two personality disorders you have chosen:
•Invent a name for your character—be creative.
For example: Paula the Paranoid Popcorn Sales Person.
•Give background details about your character.
For example: Paula was born in the Northeastern portion of the United States. Her mom, Pam the Paranoid Police Officer, was always thinking she was being followed and that people had it “in for her." Paula learned from her mom that she cannot trust anyone. While Paula has two friends, she does not trust either of them. Since Paula is in sales, she has to visit many different stores in hopes of making a sale. When she visits the stores, she always looks around the room for someone who may be trying to “steal” her sales pitch. She has learned to be nice to the customer, but to never believe the customer will purchase the popcorn until she receives the money.
•Describe a minimum of three specific characteristics your character displays that makes him or her have this personality disorder?
For example: Paula has five deadbolt locks on the front door of her home. When she is on a sales call and she needs to use the bathroom, she always checks every stall in the bathroom to ensure no one is hiding in the bathroom. She will not speak on the phone, as she is afraid her phone is tapped.
•List two reasons why this character would be diagnosed with this personality disorder. For example: Paula would be diagnosed with paranoid personality disorder because she displays behaviors that show she does not trust others and she is suspicious of others including her friends.
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 7:30pm
We'll be glad to HELP you.
Which two personality disorders have you chosen?
What are the names you've chosen for your characters?
What are the background details for your characters?
- psychology - jesica, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 7:46pm
I Have no idea about this soooooo please help me
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 7:51pm
I can't choose the two personality disorders for you. It's your choice!
- psychology - alex, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 8:31pm
ok I'll choose the Paranoid and
- psychology - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 8:34pm
Alex -- or jesica -- please do not switch screen names. I'm tired of the games you're playing in this forum.
Go to Google and research the characteristics of these disorders.
Answer this Question
- pyschology - I need an idea to get started please help me Thanks 1.First, ...
- Psychology - Need to know if this the correct answer that I chose. Is the ...
- psychology - Need guidance on how to answer those questions. the text is below ...
- Psychology - Personality disorders are thought to originate during childhood but...
- Psycology - The DSM-IV is an important tool for clinicians. It provides a ...
- psycholog - The DSM-IV The DSM-IV is an important tool for clinicians. It ...
- Psychology - Need help please! I need to know if this the correct answer. Please...
- Psychology HELP ! - For your opinion, do you think personality disorders should...
- Psychology 210 - For this assignment, you will create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® ...
- psych - For this assignment, you will create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® ...