Posted by britlyn on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 10:02pm.
figurative language worksheet help!
one question is it is as cold as
she is as smart as a
his backpack was as heavy as a
and so on please help me get these answers
- language arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 10:05pm
There are many different answers to these questions.
It's as cold as the Antarctic.
What are your choices?
- language arts - britlyn, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 10:32pm
it just says fill in the blanks to complete the comparisons
11.it is as cold as-blank
12.she is as smart as-blank
13.his backpack was as heavy as a-blank
14.she is as old as-blank
15.it was as hot as-blank
- language arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 10:42pm
I think, then, that you're supposed to use your imagination.
It's as cold as a dog's nose.
She is as smart as a fashion model.
My imagination isn't too good tonight. I'm sure you can do better.
- language arts - britlyn, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 12:15am
OH OKAY THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH CANT BELIVE I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT THANKS FOR THE HELP YOUR A LIFE SAVER
- language arts - Anonymous, Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 3:14pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language arts - please help it says fill in the blanks to complete the ...
- Language Arts - I don't know why authors use figurative language. Can you please...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- Language Arts - What types of Figurative language is this? 1Emily was and oxygen...
- 7th grade language arts - Choose the demonstrative pronoun is the following ...
- language arts - Could someone suggest one way that teachers can integrate ...
- English- Figurative Language - What type of figurative language is the following...
- Language arts - Figurative language
- Language Arts - Write a short essay in which you examine the figurative language...
- English 2 - Write an essay of at least 250 words that describes and explains ...