Posted by Lily on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 6:51pm.
can you please check my answers??
For the following reaction delta H=2816 kj.
6 CO2(g) + 6 H2O(l) -> C6H12O6(s) + 6O2(g)
how is the equilibrium yeild of C6H12O6(s)affected by each of the following?
a) increasing pressure of CO2
c) removing CO2
d) decreasing the total pressure
e) removing part of the C6H12O6
Answer: no effect
f) adding a catalyst
answer: no effect
thanks so much!!!
- chemistry- can you check my answers? - bobpursley, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 6:54pm
a) nope, there are equal volumes of gases on each side.d) is the same reason.
all others are correct.
- chemistry- can you check my answers? - Lily, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 7:19pm
So for a and d are you saying there is no effect?
- chemistry- can you check my answers? - DrBob222, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 7:22pm
Yes, a and d are no effect.
Answer this Question
- Chemistry(Please check answers) - 1) For a reaction delta Go is more negative ...
- Chemistry II - Saw this one already answered, but did not understand at all... ...
- chemistry - How do you balance this equation? C6H12O6 + O2 --> H2O + CO2 ...
- chem - calculate the delta Hf of c6h12o6 (s) from the following data: Delta H ...
- Chemistry - Calculate the enthalpy of the reaction 2B2H6 + 6O2=2B2O3 +6H2O given...
- chemistry - could someone check my answers to see if they are right? Balance ...
- Honors Chemistry (check answers) - On a worksheet we got, we have to balance out...
- College Chemistry - Animals break down glucose (C6H12O6) as a source of energy ...
- Chemistry check answers - HA(aq)+ H2O (l) <-> H3O+(aq)+ AŻ (aq) Given the ...
- Chem Check Please!!! - Using standard thermodynamic data from Appendix L of your...