Posted by Kelly on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 6:34pm.
I am having some help with this assignment. I have filled it in with what I think is correct but am not positive with my answers. Can someone please help me? The assignment is due tomorrow (4-21-11)
You are the executive director of a local government workforce agency that focuses on developing training skills for high school dropouts. Determine which of the budget items listed would be necessary in order to calculate a functional, line-item, and program budget. Mark an “X” for each budget item that would be used in each budget type. Some budget items may be marked in more than one category.
**Column one = Functional budget to determine personnel costs per member enrolled.
**Column two = Line-item budget to determine total non-salary costs.
**Column three = Total program budget
Executive X X
Training X X
Trainers X X
Employee X X
Equipment X X X
Supplies X X X
Facility rent X X X
Travel X X X
Utilities X X X
Depreciation X X X
Transportation X X X
Indirect costs X X X
Answer this Question
- HSM/220 WK 6 Budget - I need to find the indirect costs for the budget ...
- HSM 220 Budget Matrix - I am so confused on this assignment in HSM/220(Budget ...
- Creating a Budget -HSM 220 - Need help to complete assgnmnt for HSM 220 due ...
- hsm 220 - Can someone please help put a budget together for this class. Working ...
- HSM/220 - Having trouble with Appendix C creating a budget using 1.6 million ...
- HHS-human service administrator - This is my assignment for my HHS class. I have...
- hsm/220 - could you tell me if i did this assignment right? Budget items ...
- Maths - Matrices - I'm having trouble with doing this matrix proof The question ...
- HSM/220 - I need to see a picture of the line and functional budget can you help...
- Hsm/220 - You are the executive director of a local government workforce agency ...