Posted by amey on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 3:51pm.
system of equations thank you
- math algebara 8th grade - bobpursley, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 4:00pm
I will do the second:
multipy the second equation by 6 to eliminate the y's.
add the equations
then solve for y by putting that x back into one of the equations.
I will be happy to check your work on the others.
- math algebara 8th grade - amey, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 4:31pm
i dont think thats write cuz they show me another way
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade - im in advanced math so i do 8th grade math and i dont understand how...
- Math 116 - Consider the following system of equations. y=2x-2 y-2x=9 What can ...
- math - Consider the following system of equations. y = 2x - 2 y - 2x = 7 What ...
- Math 1 - Consider the following system of equations. y = 4x - 4 y - 4x = 3 What...
- math - Consider the following system of equations. Y = 3x – 7 Y - 3x = 5 a) The ...
- Math - PreCalc (12th Grade) - Which statement is true for any linear system of ...
- 8th grade math - -7x+7y=7 2x-2=-18 how many solutions does this system have ?
- 8th grade math - do you have anything on linear equations or categories on FCAT ...
- Math - system of equations - write two other equations that have the same ...
- 8th grade math - I am not sure if I did it correct, can you please check this ...