Posted by shane on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 3:03pm.
would the sentence "Time is Money!" be a good opening line for a letter urging a group of international business executives to come to an immediate decision about an investment opportunity?
a. yes, because then they would realize that a delay could hurt them financially
b.yes, because it shows that you have a reason for pushing them on their decision
c. no, because it emphasizes that you are asking the group to spend money in the first place and their reluctance to so ould be the cause of the delay.
d. no, because people in other countries often take a much more leisurely approach to negotiations; they may want to establish a personal relationship before they decide whether to do business with you or not and that takes time
Is C correct?
business communication - Writeacher, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 3:19pm
Wow! It could be any of them. What else do you know about the situation?
business communication - shane, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 3:25pm
that its a group of international business executives so they would have to gather information about this investment if it would be a good choice
business communication - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 3:37pm
I agree that C is the best answer.
business communication - shane, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 4:01pm
What do you think of D?
business communication - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 4:21pm
Leisurely negotiations vary by country and culture. It doesn't apply to Europe and Canada.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- business english - Would the sentence "Time is Money!" be a good opening line ...
- psychology - Would the sentence "Time is Money" be good opening line for a ...
- Math:Calculating Investment - How would I calculate this problem. plz help I don...
- U.S. and Global Economics - An online store that has been successfully growing ...
- business - What is foreign investment? can some explain international investment...
- English - The following sentence is in a business letter. To be fit, you should ...
- U.S. and Global Economics:Involving math - Just show me how to calculate it and ...
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION - i had another problem concerning business communication...
- business - good writing costs companies money,and these cost increase ...
- math - How business mathematics can help you in making decision about investment...