Posted by Shareen on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 8:15am.
write each equation in its equivalent logarithmic form 8 7=300
- trig - zee, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 8:17am
If there is anything about log, it is logarithmic
So take the log of both sides,
log 300 = log 8y
Writing 300 as 3*100,
Using log(AB) = log A+log B,
log 3+log100=log 8+log y
Because log 100=2,
log 3+2=log 8+log y
Rearrange: log 8-log 3=log y-2
By log(A/B)=log A-log B,
log (8/3)=log y-2
- trig - Anonymous, Friday, September 21, 2012 at 3:52pm
Write 8y = 300 in its equivalent logarithmic form
Answer this Question
- Pre-Calc/Trig... - Write the equation y = bx in logarithmic form.
- Math - Please help, thank you. Write the logarithmic equation in its equivalent ...
- Math - Write the exponential equation in its equivalent logarithmic form. 5^4 = ...
- Math/Trig - Which logarithmic equation is equivalent to L^m = E 1) LogL E = m 2...
- algebra - This is a problem about logarithms: I'm completely confused as to what...
- math - write the exponential equation in logarithmic form (5/4)^-2 = 16/25
- Algebra - Totally lost here! Evaluate the exponential equation for three ...
- Math Problem (please help) - Write the logarithmic equation in exponential form...
- Math - write the logarithmic equation in exponential form log0.001=-3
- Algebra - Evaluate the exponential equation for three positive values of x, ...