Posted by James on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 12:30am.
I think I can answer these questions, but I do not know how to explain my answers in a intelligent way, can anyone help?
1. Which is the "odd one out" in each group, and why?
a. The baby's bottle.
The nation's struggle.
The teacher's absent.
The nurse's pay.
The government's defeat.
b. The plane was hi-jacked by a woman.
The tourists were attacked by a gang.
The soldier was hit by a bullet.
The trains collided by a river.
Three hundred people were killed by the earthquake.
c. She must have lost the address.
Alan must have been here too.
That must have been awful.
The thieves must have got in through the window.
I must have something to drink.
- english - MattsRiceBowl, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 8:16am
Are the ones with the letters your answers? If so, I disagree with them.
Be more clear on what your answers are then I'll know how to explain it better. (I have my own answers and reasons).
- english - James, Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 4:51pm
no, those are typos, the letters mean nothing.
- english - MattsRiceBowl, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 2:14am
You still didn't tell me your answers though. :-)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English Answer Check - Do my answers to these questions make sense? These ...
- English - Which of the following is a fragment a.because we had tickets. b....
- To: k -- child day care - I've removed your 20 multiple choice questions because...
- Mathematics - I have three questions... Okay think of a 1-9 multiplication table...
- English - 1. This time only the members of Group One can answer the questions. 2...
- Instructions - The teacher gave us a mini essay that has 16 questions under each...
- Foundations of Behavior - Compare and Contrast these words, Structuralism, ...
- Math - There is a test with 10 questions. Each question has a choice of three ...
- Geometry - Working on conjectures. The question is Conjecure: The product of any...
- ENGLISH - QUICKLY RUNNING OUT And your question is?? You've received several ...