Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 7:28pm.
If you were Prime Minister Stephen Harper, what position would you take on the issue of nuclear power generation in Canada?
I would just stop, and end the nuclear generations. It's better than dealing with risks, and entering the zone of danger.
I need help. I don't really get this.
- Prime Minister - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 7:45pm
If the Prime Minister ends the nuclear power generation, what will replace this power to provide electricity to all of the homes and businesses in Canada?
Hydroelectric power provides a lot of Canada's power, but it also has its risks to the environment and economy.
(Broken Link Removed)
- Prime Minister - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 7:49pm
Is that the only way? Cant they use like natural resources?
I don't even understand. What is nuclear power generation?
- Prime Minister - Katie, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 7:57pm
nuclear power generation is like the plants in Japan that are causing so much trouble. If it was me, i would suggest to keep the exisiting plants we have now, and upgrade their saftey levels and back up power sources. And, in the future, if we as a country, build more, they must have much higher standards both in saftey and back up power sources.
- Prime Minister - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 7:58pm
Thanks so much Katie:)
- Prime Minister - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 8:00pm
You should have found out what nuclear power generation is BEFORE you started this series of questions.
Study these sites carefully.
- Prime Minister - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 8:01pm
Okay Ms. Sue. Will take a look at them.
- Prime Minister - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 8:03pm
I need help with my Social posts please.
- Prime Minister - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 8:10pm
Before I look at your Social posts, please carefully study those websites. If you add to those posts, I'll respond.
- Prime Minister - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 8:24pm
Could you please help me now.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Why did prime minister Diefenbaker refuse to accept american nuclear ...
- American Government - Why is it easier for the prime minister of Britain to pass...
- can someon edit the rest of my position paper thnk - The Senate In reality has ...
- can some one edit my essay? - The Senate In reality has no real job. Yes, the ...
- social studies (check plz) - Which statement best describes the government of ...
- History- Seperation of Quebec - What would happen to all the members of ...
- History - What is "constitutional power?" I have to write a response to this ...
- Social Studies - I have a question. Could you give me some similarites that a ...
- can someone edit my essay? - The Senate In reality has no real job. Yes, the ...
- thanks~ - The Senate In reality has no real job. Yes, the senates can disapprove...