Posted by km on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 5:50pm.
i need to write an essay on TO KILL MOCKINGBIRD, and the topic is; "Discuss three themes of the novel. in addition to the more obvious themes of prejudice and injustice that the author develops, other possible themes include: growing up, superstition, courage, religion, and education. use specific examples form the novel."
can you please help me with the introduction, and i can write the rest...but can you give me general idea of it? THANK YOU!!!!
BY THE WAY...ITS DUE TOMARROW
English 2 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 5:53pm
How can you introduce something you don't know?
Write your paper FIRST. Then you know what the paper is about and you can introduce it.
english 2 - km, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 6:01pm
i KNOW what i am writing...i just need help with the starting paragraph...help!!!!:(
English 2 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 6:05pm
Since YOU know what you're writing, you are the only one to write the introduction.
I certainly do not know what you're writing.
This website may help you.
english 2 - km, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 6:10pm
thanks ms.sue:) have a good night.
English 2 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 6:15pm
You're welcome. Enjoy writing your paper.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Essay Writing - I've just read the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird and I ...
- books - Hi there, I have been trying to write a practice essay for English on ...
- English - Archetypes frequently appear in literature with - a- contradictory ...
- English - 2. Are there any themes that run through more than one of the memoirs...
- English - In the novel The Lord of the Flies, how do the many themes connect? So...
- sociology - Existential psychology has four basic themes. Define the themes. How...
- Human Behavior - Existential psychology has four basic themes. Define the themes...
- Archetypes - Archetypes frequently appear in literature with Contradictory ...
- english - write a short story based on the themes shakesphere explored in ...
- english - A poem in the 1930-1960's that relates to "How To Kill A Mockingbird"?...