Posted by KAyleen on Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 2:47pm.
Which quantity has the best unit price?
PLease explain so i could understand thanks for the help
THE dimensions of rectangular parking lot are 330ft by 480ft
What is the area of the parking lot in square yards?
- MATH - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 3:14pm
We need to find the price of one item.
50 for $1.25 = 1.25 / 50 = $0.025 each
100 for 2.25 = 2.25 / 100 = 0.0225 each
Do the others the same way. What do you find is the best price?
330ft = 330/3 = 110 yards
480 ft = 480/3 = 160 yards
A = L * W
A = ?
- MATH - KAyleen, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 3:18pm
- MATH - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 3:19pm
- MATH - KAyleen, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 3:24pm
i didn't understand the second question
- MATH - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at 4:38pm
You find the area of a rectangle by multiplying the length times the width.
In this problem, I converted feet to yards. Multiply the length times the width.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college/microeconomics - Just needing to know if I have done the work correctly ...
- Microeconomics: - Just needing to know if I have done the work correctly with ...
- Microeconomics - The quantity of TVs sold is 100 at the unit price $200. Suppose...
- Math - The quantity demanded each month of Russo Expresso Makers is 250 when the...
- managerial economics - Price 1 is 50, price 2 is 38.78. Quantity 1 is 100, ...
- Managerial Economics - Given the demand & supply Function for product 'x' at ...
- Finite - The quantity demanded each month of Russo Espresso Makers is 250 when ...
- Finite Matematics - The quantity demanded x each month of Russo Espresso Makers ...
- economics - The following information applies to the market for a particular ...
- economics - Suppose we have the following market supply and demand schedules for...