Posted by Sammy on Monday, April 18, 2011 at 5:45pm.
I have three more questions I do not understand.
1. Two points (-1,1) and (3,-2) are graphed on a coordinate plane.
What is the shortest distance between the points?
I have no idea how to do this.
2. Which expression represents the nth term in the sequence 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, n...?
B. 2n(squared, exponent 2)-1
D. 2(exponent n)-1
I know that n is 11, but I dont get the expressions in the answers.
3. Which statement is correct?
A. All intergers are rational numbers.
B. All irrational numbers are whole numbers.
C. A real number must be a rational number.
D. A repeating decimal is an irrational number
I think it's either A or C.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry (Checking) - 2.) Which is true about both Pappus's Theorem and ...
- Geometry - Use the Distance Formula and the x-axis of the coordinate plane. ...
- Math - How do you find the distance and midpoint between two points in the ...
- Geometry - Hi, I don't have much time to turn this in. I think I got all the ...
- Geometry, Help - 1. Reasoning How does the Distance Formula ensure that the ...
- c++ - Distance between two 3-D points. Given two points in space (3-dimensional...
- geomerty - A line contains the points (0, -2) and (1,3). Another line graphed in...
- math:quick help - Let Fn be the nth number in the Fibonacci Sequence. Consider ...
- ????Math Question????8th grade adv.math - Algebra! How is the distance formula ...
- Vectors - The shortest distance between a point and a line occurs at: a) ...