Posted by Cierrah on Monday, April 18, 2011 at 5:05pm.
What do the following people like? Write the correct form of the verb gustar in each sentence.
1. A mí la cena que prepara Sebastián.
2. A Patricia las hamburguesas, las papas fritas y los refrescos.
3. A nosotras la comida nutritiva.
4. A ustedes las manzanas y las uvas.
5. ¿A ti mucho los huevos?
Spanish - SraJMcGin, Monday, April 18, 2011 at 6:35pm
We do not do the work for you but HELP after you DO what you can. The verb gustar actually means "to be please to someone." That will explain why it is usually used in the 3rd person singular if one thing IS liked or 3rd person plural if two or more things ARE liked.
When you answer a question, if y \ou find it difficult, try the following:
1. Translate the question into English.
2. Answer it FIRST in English .
3. Then try the Spanish.
4. Now look carefully at #3 to see if it will elicit the original question.
5. Do YOU like eggs much?
Eggs ARE pleasing to ME.
Spanish - Ali, Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 11:12am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - What do the following people like? Write the correct form of the verb ...
- Spanish - A mis amigos 1.___ mucho la comida de la cafetería. A Esmeralda 2.___...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? What are these people doing? Use ...
- Spanish 2 - Complete the sentences with the appropriate indirect object pronouns...
- Spanish - Write sentences with the following words in order to say what each ...
- Spanish - Actividad 10 - ¿Y tú? Contesta las preguntas. (Answer the questions.) ...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? What do you like to eat for dinner? ...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? Use the comparatives (más--que, ...
- spanish - are these sentances correct? Las jirafas con los cuellos cortos vio la...
- Spanish check - C. La vida de dos estudiantes. Complete each sentence with the ...