Posted by Cierrah on .
What do the following people like? Write the correct form of the verb gustar in each sentence.
1. A mí la cena que prepara Sebastián.
2. A Patricia las hamburguesas, las papas fritas y los refrescos.
3. A nosotras la comida nutritiva.
4. A ustedes las manzanas y las uvas.
5. ¿A ti mucho los huevos?
We do not do the work for you but HELP after you DO what you can. The verb gustar actually means "to be please to someone." That will explain why it is usually used in the 3rd person singular if one thing IS liked or 3rd person plural if two or more things ARE liked.
When you answer a question, if y \ou find it difficult, try the following:
1. Translate the question into English.
2. Answer it FIRST in English .
3. Then try the Spanish.
4. Now look carefully at #3 to see if it will elicit the original question.
5. Do YOU like eggs much?
Eggs ARE pleasing to ME.